Application for the 160 Scholarship Program for International Students in Republic of Kazakhstan 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kazakhstan.
With good grace, the educational award aims to support the bachelors, masters, and PhD degree at any Kazakhstan Universities.Total 160 awards will be granted and its amount will be based on the applicant’s chosen degree program.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan was ranked 50th in the Government Efficiency Index compiled by World Economic Forum.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
160 GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home (Kazakhstan) and foreign applicants are eligible.
- They can pursue undergraduate, or postgraduate, or PhD studies at any university in Kazakhstan.
- Applicants must hold a good academic record in terms of applying to the Kazakhstan Universities.
- All candidates are advised to demonstrate their foreign language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
160 GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You are suggested to take admission in bachelors, masters, or PhD degree program at the any Kazakhstan University. After being enrolled at the university, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of the passport, identity card, recommendation letter in Kazakhstan, absence of conviction (if available), previous education documents, motivational letter in Kazakh.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below