Application for the Academic Excellence Scholarship for EU and Cyprus Students in Cyprus – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the European University Cyprus in Cyprus.
The studentship is designed for providing financial support to the top ranked undergraduate students to undertake a master’s degree at the university.Each successful scholar will receive the program amount as a tuition waiver.
Established 1961, European University Cyprus provides internationally recognized undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. It cooperates with several universities all over the world. It is the oldest institution of higher education in Cyprus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Cypriot and EU candidate.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject.
- The award is based on the G.P.A of Undergraduate Students enrolled for at least 30 contacts units/60 ECTS during the Academic Year (Fall and Spring Semester) and are awarded irrespective of any other Financial Assistance.
- Seekers need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- For joining this program, aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in a master’s degree coursework at the university. After getting confirmation as a student applicant can submit an application for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants will be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application deadline will be on fall semester: Second Friday of September and Spring semester: Second Friday of January each year
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below