Application for the AG Whitlam Merit funding for Graduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This free education program is available for outstanding Australian and International participants and has the motive of supporting their master by a coursework degree program at Melbourne Business School.The educational award will provide a 50% remission on the course fee for the duration of the course.
The University of Melbourne ranked 32nd globally and recognized as a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is also known as Australia’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AG WHITLAM MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and International participants are allowed to join.
- For undertaking masters by coursework degree program in the field of commerce, economics, and management at Melbourne Business School.
- An applicant must accept an unconditional offer to study a degree program at the university.
- The candidates are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate their proficiency for studying in Australia.
- To take part in a master degree program, the candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized Australian or overseas university.
AG WHITLAM MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this award, the participants need to take admission in masters by a coursework degree program at the university. Once they secure a place in an eligible program, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- At the time of application, the university will ask participants to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, a recent CV, and any other standardized document.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application For semester 1, late December and for semester 2 May 31 (annual).
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below