Application for the Ambassador Scholarships For International Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of West London in UK.
Approximately 50 international ambassador opportunities are available for brightest candidates from all over the world to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Applicant will be awarded with a token of £5,000.
UWL has a reputation for high-quality education closely linked to employment. They aim to inspire their students to become innovative professionals, connecting them to exciting and rewarding careers. It has recorded the best results of any university in Greater London in the annual National Student Survey.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (EU applicants are not eligible) can apply for these endowments.
- Students are eligible to apply for these endowments:
- The International Ambassador support will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2019. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- Undergraduate students normally need to meet the English language requirement of an overall IELTS 6.0, with a minimum score of 5.5 in all elements. For postgraduate entry, international students normally need to meet the English language requirement at IELTS 6.5 overall and no less than IELTS 5.5 in each element.
AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please save the form to the applicant’s computer before completing it. Once completed, save and e-mail their completed application form to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. If applicants are unable to save a completed version of the form, they may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. Applicants can also send their form via post.
Application must include:
- Applicant also sends the following documents with this application:
- English Language qualification, where applicable
- Copies of qualification transcripts and certificates (including any studies in the UK)
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 November 2019, 30 March 2020, 1 July 2020.will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below