Application for the Article 26 Sanctuary Seeker Awards For Undergraduate In Uk – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support undergraduate studies of those participants who have sought refuge in the United Kingdom.The educational bursary will cover the full cost of tuition and also provide an amount of £5,000 for living cost. Besides that, it will also provide free accommodation in one of the University’s Halls of Residence for the duration of their education.
The University of Manchester was founded in 1824 as Manchester Mechanic’s Institute and recognized as a university in 2004. It is a public research university in Manchester, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SANCTUARY SEEKER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Asylum and sanctuary seekers candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field (Except Medicine and Dentistry) at the university.
- Full-time undergraduate participants are eligible
- MBChB and BDS courses are ineligible
- You must have applied for asylum in the UK before you applied to UCAS.
- For master’s studies, you must be a full-time, non-clinical student.
- The eligible participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
SANCTUARY SEEKER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No formal application is required or the grant, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- No supporting documents are asked by the university yet.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.The participants must apply before the deadline of January 15 in the year you intend to commence your studies.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below