Application for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships For Overseas In Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Government of Canada in Canada.
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research-based growth.Up to 70 fellowships are awarded annually (a total of up to 140 awards are active at any time).
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally, develop their leadership potential and position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and foreign citizens can apply for these Banting Postdoctoral fellowships.
- Fellowships are awarded in the following research areas: Health research, Natural sciences and/or engineering and Social sciences and/or humanities.
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution,
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their Ph.D., PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution, and
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their Ph.D., PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada. Confirm that you and your proposed host institution meet the criteria below before you apply for a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship. Applications that do not meet all of the eligibility criteria will not be accepted. Applicant eligibilityCitizenship and location of the host institution.
- Applicants to the 2019-20 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program must fulfill or have fulfilled all degree requirements for a Ph.D., PhD-equivalent or health professional degree. Applicants must have PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 18, 2019, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below