Application for the Berea College Tuition Promise Scholarship at the Berea College in Kentucky, USA for Sept 2019 entry is now open.
All admitted students to Berea College receive the Tuition Promise Scholarship. This scholarship is combined with financial aid you may receive as well as any other scholarship you may be awarded by outside parties or organizations to cover 100% of tuition costs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEREA COLLEGE TUITION PROMISE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants must meet university entrance requirements in their own country and be able to present outstanding secondary or leaving exam results. Applicants must submit a complete application packet and it must arrive in the Office of Admissions by November 30.
- Applicants must also present results from one of the following approved standardized tests: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. While scores from more than one test will be considered, applicants are required to submit scores from only one of these four tests. The minimum score required for each test is:
- TOEFL: 520 (paper-based); 190 (computer-based); 68 (internet-based)
- IELTS: 6 overall and 5 in each exam area
- ACT: 19 Composite
- SAT I: 1330 Combined Score (for tests taken before March, 2016) or 980 Combined Score (for tests taken after March, 2016)
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language in both oral and written areas.
BEREA COLLEGE TUITION PROMISE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply, you must submit the International Application for Admission and Scholarship Packet before 31 October 2018 (priority deadline) or 30 November 2018.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below