Application for the Boyack Undergraduate Bursary for UK/EU and International Students in UK 2019 Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in the UK.
The University of Dundee is delighted to offer Boyack Bursary to study undergraduate programme. Bursary is available for UK/EU and Overseas students.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland. The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BOYACK UNDERGRADUATE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
This award is for continuing undergraduate (second and subsequent year) students.
Boyack Bursaries may be awarded for one year or more to second and subsequent year undergraduate students who have a good academic profile. In order to be eligible for the award, under the terms of endowment, applicants must fulfill criterion (a) and preference will be given to students who can fulfill criteria (b) and (c).
- (a) Intend to become a Chartered Accountant
- (b) Belong to, or be connected with the Burgh of Monifieth
- (c) Can demonstrate financial hardship
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
BOYACK UNDERGRADUATE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application forms are available on My Dundee in My Organizations\School of Social Sciences\Business & Management Studies (UDSB)\Undergraduate\Boyack Bursary or can be collected from Reception in the Scrymgeour Building.
- Completed forms should be returned to Reception in the Scrymgeour Building, marked for the attention of June Campbell, by 20 November 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below