Application for the CERDI/UCA PhD funding for International Students in France – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Clermont Auvergne in France.
Developed by NatDiVu and the University of Clermont, the award is available for the candidates from all around the world to undertake a PhD research degree project for the academic year 2019-2020.A full-time position is available for a duration of 36 months with a net monthly salary approximately of € 1,460. The selected candidate will benefit from the health-care coverage, provided under the social security system.
The University of Clermont Auvergne is a public university with its main campus in Clermont-Ferrand, France. It was the first university existed between the twelfth century and the end of the fifteenth century in Billom, with up to 2000 students, on par with the major universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CERDI/UCA PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all around the world.
- PhD research in economics, econometrics or finance with honors.
- The applicant must have a master degree in economics, econometrics or finance with honors, knowledge of Vietnam is an asset, and experience with geolocalized data/geo-spatial analysis would be an advantage, not more than 30 years old at the time of application and full dedication to the PhD project.
- Claimants are recommended to hold their master’s degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
CERDI/UCA PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications by email to Sébastien Marchand ([email protected])
Application must include:
- Must attach a detailed CV (copies of degree certificates or attestations), a copy of the applicant’s master dissertation, a cover letter with a justification of the interest in participating in the project, a research project the applicant would like to conduct within the NatDiVu project and two recommendation letters/Two references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below