Application for the Chevening Partner Award for Economics in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
Every year QMUL host a large number of scholarships for scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. The university provides a large number of fully-funded positions for study on their one-year Master’s Courses.The awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long program of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHEVENING PARTNER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study a master’s course in the School of Economics & Finance.
- These awards are available for students coming from developing countries.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
- To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
CHEVENING PARTNER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be applying for the opportunity applicants should get admission to any master’s program at Queen Mary.
Application must include:
- To be eligible for a Partner Award you must provide the following supporting documentation: Completed application form, Degree transcripts, Referee details, Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume, IELTS/TOEFL certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 5, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below