Application for the College of Arts and Social Sciences International Academic Excellence masters Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The main purpose of this bursary is to attract the high achieving candidates from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore for pursuing a master’s degree program at ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.The applicants will receive $10,000 in the first year of study paid in two equal installments following the Census date of each semester.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 and it is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore.
- Available for pursuing a Master or Master Advanced program (excluding the Master of Studies/Master of Studies Advanced) at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
- An applicant must receive an offer to study a degree program in the first semester of 2020.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- An ideal participant must complete an undergraduate degree program for commencing in a master’s degree program.
EXCELLENCE MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- 2020 award applications are auto assessed. Any eligible candidate who applies to study a Master or Master Advanced program at the University for the First Assessment round of applications will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof, copy of the passport name page, and a brief CV along with some other additional documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below