Application for the Common Data Access Ltd Funding For Overseas In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Robert Gordon University in UK.
The grants are awarded to those eligible candidates, who have been accepted into the course and who are in genuine financial need.The studentship will provide candidates educational fund for their education.
Robert Gordon University awards degrees in a wide range of disciplines from BA/BSc to PhD. It is one of two universities in the city, which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. CDA works with industry and regulators to identify and deliver efficiencies, economies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
COMMON DATA ACCESS LTD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants can be from any nationality.
- Any course in any subject.
- The bursary is open to any student, worldwide, who have been accepted onto the course and who is in genuine financial need. Women and people from the Americas, Asia and Australasia are particularly encouraged to apply.
- For taking admission at RGU, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All aspirants must demonstrate that they’re proficient in reading, writing, speaking and listening before starting a course.
COMMON DATA ACCESS LTD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in any of your chosen course at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can download the award application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must include:
- Must attach the personal characteristics and deprivation or financial hardship no more than 1000 words explaining why you should be considered for the opportunity and what difference it would make to you.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below