Application for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships at any UK university which has a part funding agreement with the CSC for Sept 2019 entry is now open.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s study in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DANISH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019
- By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
DANISH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies: national nominating agencies (this is the main route of application) or selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies.
Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process. You must check with your nominating body for their specific advice and rules for applying, their own eligibility criteria, and their own closing date for applications.
You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in addition to any other application form that you are required to complete by your nominating body. All applications, including full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English), must be submitted by 16:00 (GMT) on 19 December 2018 at the latest.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below