Application for the CTR Next Generation Fellowship for Graduates in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to provide some financial help for international students who are going to start their educational journey at Murdoch University.Each educational award will provide AUD$12,000 for Business and Nursing degrees and AUD$11,000 for all other degrees programs.The studentships will be awarded on a competitive basis. The funds are available for 3 years in the first instance and may be held in any department within the University or its affiliated institutes,the program will give a personal salary on the Research Associate scale (Grade 7 point 40-48, £31302-£39609 depending on research experience), justified research consumables, essential equipment and conference travel,winning candidates will be free and genuinely encouraged to apply for additional funds from other sources and fellows will be expected to fully contribute to the activities of the Centre and their host department.
Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 500 best universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CTR NEXT GENERATION FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from UK, EU and Overseas students are accepted.
- The PhD program will be awarded for research.
- Candidates should normally be within 5 years of the award of their PhD (due allowance will be made for those whose career has been affected for personal reasons).
- Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence, a strong research record, and the ability to perform independent research.
- The Fellowships are open to UK, EU and overseas graduates.
- Applications addressing the Grand Challenges identified by the Centre will be particularly welcomed.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and reading.
- Application Candidates should first identify a mentor from the list of Principal Investigators within the Centre, and discuss their research plans with them.
CTR NEXT GENERATION FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their CV and the names of 2 referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 16, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below