Application for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the TU Dortmund University in Germany.
The purpose of DAAD Graduation Scholarships is to support international students who want to complete their studies of graduate and doctoral degree program. The program sum is set by the DAAD. Grantees receive a minimum of 250 Euros a month. The duration of scholarship funding can range from one to three months.
TU Dortmund University is highly ranked in terms of its research performance in the areas of physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, and economics. It offers a comprehensive program of teacher training for all types of school.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAAD GRADUATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for programmes .
- The bursaries are open to study the graduate degree as well as a doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicant must be international students and doctoral candidates already active at TU Dortmund University who achieved good academic performance.
- The applicants must have registered their thesis and are in a financial crisis.
- For admission in graduate and postdoctoral course applicant must have their previous studies certificate with good grades.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DAAD GRADUATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to take admission in graduate and doctoral degree program at TU Dortmund University. Then candidates can submit the application form to the International Office on time via postal mail (Emil-Figge-Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund).
Applicants must include:
- A confirmation of registration for their final paper, current certificate of enrollment, bank statements from the last three months, a copy of their residency permit, copy of their current work contract, credit card statements for the last three months( if applicable).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below