Application for the Dementia Research PhD funding for International Students in Australia- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The call is open for the brilliant Australian and international students who wish to undertake a PhD research project at the university.Each successful scholar will get the stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum, full tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters. Domestic students will be allocated a Research Training Program Fees Offset Place, whereas international students will be offered an International Fees Research Scholarship.
The University of Southern Queensland offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts. It operates three research institutes and seven research centers. It is recognized for having the largest Japanese-designed garden in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Contestants from Australia and all around the world.
- PhD degree in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this studentship, aspirants must have a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at a higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours and be eligible to be enrolled, full-time on-campus in a PhD.
- To apply for a PhD degree at USQ, seekers are needed to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades.
- You are required to establish the University’s English Language Proficiency requirements for entry into its Award and Non-Award Programs.
RESEARCH PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, applicants can apply for the bursary by sending all the supporting documents to the email@example.com.
Application must include:
- Must send the detailed preliminary thesis topic proposal form (DOC 28KB) relating to the above topic, a curriculum vitae, education qualifications, a two page summary of your research interests and experiences, documentation confirming citizenship and a list of any research publications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below