Application for the Doctoral Research Studentships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the King’s Business School in UK.
Applicants, who are a citizen of any country over the earth and going to be enrolled in a research degree program at the school, are fit for this fellowship. The studentship will cover tuition fees and an annual stipend of £17,009 for four years.
The King’s College London is an open research college situated in London, United Kingdom, and an establishing constituent school of the Federal University of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you are willing to take a dive in this stipend, you are demanded to be registered in a Ph.D. program in the areas of research expertise and you will be required to live in the UK throughout your full-time studies.
- Applicants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
- Candidates, who are willing to take admission at the college, must hold a Master’s degree with a Merit or higher (or overseas equivalent) and have achieved a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant subject.
DOCTORAL RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have an inclination towards this education award then you are needed to apply for a Ph.D. program at the college. After getting affirmation in the course program, you are granted to access this fellowship.
Application must include:
- For being beneficiary of this grant, you are advised to submit transcripts, a research proposal of 1,500 words, personal statement of 500 words, two academic references, a sample of your previous written work and other credentials such as prizes, academic awards.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below