Application for the EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) in Europe.
The free education award is available for high achieving international candidates and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po).The educational award will provide an amount of 12300€ which covers the full tuition and some living expenses for a bachelor degree candidate and covers partial tuition fees for masters course applicant.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies was ranked as the world’s third-best school for politics and international relations. It is formally known as Sciences Po and situated as the primary institution of higher learning in France.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EACVI TRAINING GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq are allowed to apply.
- The candidates can join a bachelor (Menton campus) or a master degree program at the university.
- Interested candidates must accept an offer to study a bachelor program at the Sciences Po campus in Menton, southern France, or graduate level in Paris.
- The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating English language proficiency.
- The candidates need to check the admission requirements according to their chosen course.
- Please note that the university might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation along with the language ability proof.
- Participants must indicate that they are applying for the CHALHOUB Scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
EACVI TRAINING GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below