Application for the EMBRAER Aircraft PhD funding for UK and EU Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
Funded by Embraer Aircraft, this educational opportunity is available for the UK and EU participants in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the University.This fully-funded bursary covers the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £14,777 along with additional funding for other research expenses.
Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920. It is the third-largest university in Wales in terms of students and situated as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AIRCRAFT PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK and EU participants are eligible.
- PhD degree program in any subject or project offered by the university.
- knowledge of aeroelasticity and experience in the aerospace industry would be desirable.
- An ideal candidate should have an MEng or equivalent in aerospace engineering.
- The candidates must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
AIRCRAFT PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, candidates have to receive a place in a PhD degree program at the university. Then they are eligible to complete the fund application form and submit it to Professor Sondipon Adhikari (email@example.com).
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, covering letter, and two references must be submitted with the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 23, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below