Application for the ENursing & Midwifery PhD Positions for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
Funded by Edith Cowan University, the award is open for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the PhD research degree in Nursing & Health and Community Care. Each successful scholar will get the educational fund for their education.
Edith Cowan University has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. It is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENURSING & MIDWIFERY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international students.
- PhD research degree in Nursing & Health and Community Care.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to receive an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
- If you are going to enroll at ECU, then you must have to hold your bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
ENURSING & MIDWIFERY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for this education award.
Application must include:
- You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 02, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below