Application for the Eric Bleumink Scholarships at the University of Groningen for the September 2019 entry are now open.
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERIC BLEUMINK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
ERIC BLEUMINK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
It is not possible to actively apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship. To be considered, the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programmes before the 1st of December.