Application for the ETH Excellence Master Award Programme for International Students in Switzerland -2019/2021. Entry is now open at the ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
ETH Zurich is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. ETH was founded on 7 February 1854 by the Swiss Confederation and began giving its first lectures on 16 October 1855 as a polytechnic institute at various sites throughout the city of Zurich. The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver, The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ETH EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- The programmes are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Applicants must have a very good result in a bachelor’s degree programme
ETH EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to apply for the master’s degree coursework at ETH Zurich by downloading the application form and submit it to the ETH Zurich. After taking affirmation, you have to submit the following documents with the application form such as:
Application must include:
- ESOP letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Two reference letters from professors
Reference letters must be submitted with the Master application online.
ETH students continuing a consecutive Master programme add the reference letters in closed envelopes to their ESOP application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below