Application for the Ferguson MSc Scholarships for Africa and South America at the Aston University in UK for 2019 entry is now open.
The School of Life & Health Sciences at Aston University is happy to announce Ferguson scholarships to students from Africa and South America for the 2019/20 academic year.
Aston University is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government and commerce
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FERGUSON MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for students from African or South American country.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the British Council IELTS test. However, if the Candidate holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a UK University, this requirement may be waived.
FERGUSON MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline (please see below)
- You will then be automatically considered for this scholarship, and will be notified of the outcome via email.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below