Application for the Financial Support international Awards for Master of Advanced Economics in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the School of Economics at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This bursary is available for high achievement International aspirants and aims to provide financial support for the candidates of Economic field. The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest university in Australia which was established in 1909. It is a public research university and ranked 48th in the most reputable university in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and Australian citizens are eligible.
- Candidates can join a master’s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
- If you are pursuing a PhD degree from the School of Economics, then you are eligible for this grant.
- A relevant bachelor honors degree is necessary for taking admission in this course.
- If English is not your mother tongue, then you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency by TOEFL or GMAT test.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are suggested to take part in the masters of an advanced economics degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the fund after reserving their seat in the course.
Applicants must include:
- Copies of previous academic transcripts, academic CV, two referee reports and evidence of GMAT or TOEFL score sheets.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below