Application for the Fulbright Fellowship For Germany Applicant in the USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the German-American Fulbright Commission in USA.
The purpose of this educational award is to provide an opportunity for students from Germany in pursuing a master’s degree program at any university in the US.
The free education fund up to the US $ 34,500 for 9 months to cover the cost of living and tuition in the US along with euro 600 additional costs, booking and financing of the trip, toll-free exhibition of the Fulbright visa, and many more benefits.
The German-American Fulbright Commission offers grants for study, research, teaching, continuing education in the USA. It aims to bring people together by exchanges between the United States and over 160 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants of German nationality are eligible.
- They can apply for a master’s level course at any university in the US.
- Must not be awarded from any other award in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 6 successfully completed study semesters in degree programs with degree Diploma, Magister, Erstes Staatsexamen are required.
- Must have good excellence in the English language.
FULBRIGHT FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are propounding to register themselves for a Fulbright award program through the online application section.
Application must include:
- Research object, essay personal statement, previous academic achievements, curriculum vitae, and cover application study grant position must be uploaded.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 5, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below