Application for the Fully-Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Civil Engineering In Thailand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the AUN/SEED in Thailand.
Conducted by AUN/SEED, the program is open for doctoral students to undertake SIIT and HU Double Degree PhD program in Civil Engineering to complete their study at SIIT in Pathumthani, Thailand, and HU in Sapporo, Japan.Each CEP scholarship is a fully-funded award and will cover the tuition fee at SIIT and HU, relocation and traveling expenses, monthly living allowances and research support while conducting research in Thailand and Japan, and a conference travel support.
AUN/SEED is an ASEAN University Network/Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network. It has made a significant contribution to the development of human resource in the ASEAN region. It promotes higher education in the field of engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from ASEAN country except for Thailand, Singapore, and Brunei.
- PhD degree in Civil Engineering
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold the master’s degree and apply for the PhD degree program for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidate needs have good health and good conduct.
- You are suggested to meet the following English proficiency test scores: TOEFL iBT Test:79; TOEFL PBT: 550; IELTS: 6.0; TOEIC L&R: 670.
- For taking entrance in the PhD degree, seekers are recommended to hold a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of at least 3.50 out of 4.00.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For capturing this educational bursary, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the PhD degree coursework at SIIT in Pathumthani, Thailand, and HU in Sapporo, Japan. After being accepted, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach the letters of recommendation, copy of official transcript, least one page of the CV, least one page of the statement of purpose, copy of citizen ID card/passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 28, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below