Application for the Future Fuels PhD funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The program is open for the high performing aspirants from Australia and all around the world to pursue a higher degree by research for the academic year 2020-2021.Each candidate will get the amount worth up to $27,596 per annum, indexed annually, and a top-up of $6,000 per annum for covering living expenses.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that ranked in the world’s top 50 universities. UQ is committed to excellence in learning experiences and outcomes for its students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE FUELS PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from Australia and all around the world.
- Higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing.
- The applicant must be graduating from a recognized university or institution. Applicant must be interested in applying for the higher degree by research in the field of Engineering and Computing at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2020-2021. Applicants must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to complete Queensland Year 12, achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
FUTURE FUELS PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of this program, aspirants are requisite to take admission to a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. After being registered, claimants can apply for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Must attach the academic cv, the academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study, a copy of your passport and contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 16, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below