Application for the Hardship Bursary Scholarship For Overseas Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Kent Business School in UK.
The award is available to UK, EU and Overseas students. The aim of The grant is to provide financial assistance to candidates who wish to pursue a master degree at the university.The scholars will receive awards of up to £3,000.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HARDSHIP BURSARY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- A hardship grant can only be considered applicants need to take admission Master’s programme at Kent Business School. After that, you can apply for the grant via your Applicant Portal by submitting a supporting statement and describing your current circumstance. Then they will receive a formal offer for 2019 entry.
- Any award will be determined based on an assessment of your supporting hardship statement
HARDSHIP BURSARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested applicants who will join the undergraduate degreeprogram before the deadline will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below