Application for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships for International Students in China 2019 Entry is now open at the Jiamusi University in China.
Government of Heilongjiang is offering scholarship for international students to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the city of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province, People’s Republic of China. Jiamusi University was established in 1947. One of the players in the Chinese team at the 2015 Bandy World Championship was from Jiamusi University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HEILONGJIANG PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (except China) can apply for the scholarships.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
HEILONGJIANG PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below