Application for the Ian Little Honours funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
This educational award is available for both the Australian and International applicants in order to take a bachelors degree program at Monash University.An award of $15,000 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Monash University was founded in 1958 in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Melbourne.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IAN LITTLE HONOURS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian, New Zealand and Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in the field of commerce and economics at the university.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time participant.
- All interested participants are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
IAN LITTLE HONOURS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this amazing educational award, you don’t need to apply formally. When you take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Certified copies of your official documents, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, some other documents asked by the university should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 23, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below