Application for the international awards at University of Southern Maine in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Southern Maine in USA.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates who will undertake the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.The grant will provide the amount worth up to $3,000.
The University of Southern Maine offers baccalaureate and master’s degree programs as well as doctoral programs in Public Policy and School Psychology. It is one of two schools in the state of Maine that offers an ABET accredited Computer Science degree program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from the USA and all over the world.
- Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject.
- To be considered for this education award, seekers are required to apply for the matriculated in a master’s or doctoral degree at USM, be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better, be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and have submitted the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete).
- To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
- For being admitted in the postgraduate and doctoral degree program, seekers are required to maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better and check the entry requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be a part of this educational program, claimants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, seekers can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach the high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below