Application for the International PhD Fellowships for National and International Scientists in Germany 2019 Entry is now open at the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin (ECN) in Berlin, Germany.
The Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin (ECN) is delighted to announce Neurosciences in Berlin – International PhD Fellowships for a competitive 4-year neuroscience program, to start in October 2019.
The proposed instruments to promote young researchers are connected with the approved training-concepts of our partners. The ECN will develop a practitioner-oriented educational program. This multitude of training structures, each with a different focus, offers a fantastic opportunity to establish an interdisciplinary training needed for the success of modern neuroscience. Training the next generation of top ranking scientists is at the heart of our mission.
This Center was founded to provide an umbrella structure to foster interdisciplinary, collaborative research; harmonize and combine the many existing graduate programs in Berlin; and improve international visibility. We want to facilitate further synergies among the different research groups and promote interactions at all levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
Outstanding candidates with a BSc (or equivalent) degree are eligible for our fast-track PhD program after assessment of their qualification. The formal qualification for a regular PhD Fellowship is an MSc or equivalent degree. For both programs your current studies should be finished in September 2019. However, you’re Bachelor´s or Master´s certificate can be submitted later.
English Language Requirements: You have to provide a proof of proficiency in English, through TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent (see list below). If you are an English native speaker OR the main language of your study program was English you do not need to provide a language test. In order to prove your proficiency in English, the following certificates will be accepted:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (grade “B” or higher)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (grade “C” or higher)
- IELTS Academic (6 or higher)
- TOEFL-iBT (score 80 or higher)
- TOEFL-PBT (score 550 or higher)
- CEF (C1 or higher)
- UNIcertF (level III or higher)
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please use our online application platform. Follow the instructions on the platform. At the moment, there is only a desktop version available.
- You need to:
- Create a profile
- Once you have a profile, you can start filling in the required information and to upload the required documents (see “What do I need to supply?”)
- Only complete applications via this platform can be processed.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 7, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below