Application for the International Tuition Fee Scholarship For International students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The educational award is activated for those commencing International students (new students) who received an offer to study in a master’s level program in Australia.The free education program will provide 20% tuition fee reduction for applicants of one of the given programs.
The University of Southern Queensland was founded in 1967 as the Darling Downs campus of the QIT. It is a medium-sized, regional university which offers courses in law, health, engineering, science, and many fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are acceptable.
- They can apply for a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration degree level course at the university.
- Should not already take any other award from USQ and received an offer to apply for semester 2 and semester 3 2019.
- Must have an undergraduate degree at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 6.0/10.0 overall.
- Demonstrating English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is a must to study this program.
INTERNATIONAL TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to take admission in a given masters degree program at the university and then complete the application form and send it through the online application system.
Application must include:
- An offer letter, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a passport, or national identity card and student visa must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019, for semester 2 and 3 2019, and February 24, 2020, for new semester 1 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below