Application for the ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the International School of Engineering (ISE) in Thailand.
The scholarship covers full tuition fees of the programme for students with excellent academic performance.
Established in 2005 by the Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University to provide interdisciplinary knowledge with international experience. ISE is regionally recognized as the most preferred (Top Choice) International Engineering School in ASEAN. Its mission is to produce world-class international engineers equipped with required skills and knowledge by offering cutting edge programs that address global and local challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ISE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
- Must not be over 25 years old
- Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
- Must be in good health
- Pass the following proficiency testsa) English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0b) Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 700 (each)
c) Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 700 (each)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
ISE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Documents required for application
1) Completed application form with current photograph
2) Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
3) Latest official transcript
4) Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
5) Photocopy of passport
6) Certificates of the proficiency tests as listed in the eligibility of applicant 4a, 4b, 4c
7) Certificate of health examination from hospital (can be submitted after scholarship decision)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below