Application for the Japan Global Leader Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The university is activating this opportunity for Japanese applicants who wish to conduct their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at UQ.The educational opportunity will provide the amount of $5,000 – $10,000 as the tuition fee discount.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. The university is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAPAN GLOBAL LEADER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Japan are eligible.
- They can pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- The participant must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Also, have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- If your native language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
JAPAN GLOBAL LEADER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested applicants are required to take admission either in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. Then complete the online application form regarding apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae or resume, personal/ motivational statement (the statement includes the reason for your interest in your chosen program, your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experience.) which should be no more than 1000 words, and a reference letter in English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 November for semester 1 and 30 May for semester 2 every year. will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below