Application for the Karen Napier Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Stirling Management School in UK.
Applications are invited for Karen Napier Scholarships at the University of Stirling Management School. These are available to international students for pursuing full-time MSc Investment Analysis in September 2019. Each award will meet the course tuition fees and will also provide a maintenance award of £3,500.
These are available for pursuing Master of Science (MSc) program. It will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
Two Karen Napier scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity and the University of Stirling Management School in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KAREN NAPIER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- These are offered at Stirling Management School.
- Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time MSc Investment Analysis for entry in September 2019.
- Students of any nationality can apply for this free study.
- Applicants must have normally a minimum of a second class honors degree or equivalent is required, and some programmes may require a background in the subject area or relevant work experience.
KAREN NAPIER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the Application Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of 500 words on why education would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below