Application for the KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Swansea in UK.
The organizers are presenting this opportunity for all the UK and EU applicants for pursuing their research degree program at Swansea University.The program will cover the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. It will be a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
Swansea University was established in 1920 as a University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which received its university status in 2207 as Swansea University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KESS II MRES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible.
- They can pursue a research degree program in the field of Multi-trophic aquaponics in urban development-innovation in the circular economy at the university.
- The participants must have attained a specific qualification or a certain level of education, and the resident in or employed in the East Wales region at the time of enrolment.
- Also, be register as a full-time student.
- Applicants are required to have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- You will be asked to satisfy the entire English language requirement.
KESS II MRES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, you need to take admission in a research degree program at the university and then most importantly complete the KESS II East Participant Proposal Form with the KESS II Supplementary Form in order to apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- Furthermore, please contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager email@example.com) regarding the information on the area of research.
- You need to submit degree certificates, reference, curriculum vitae, language proof (if required), with all the supporting documents given on the participant proposal form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 5, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below