Application for the KU Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt in Germany.
The studentships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).The winning applicants will win the € 336.00 per month for a period of 5 months.
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (KATHOLOSCHE UNIVERSITAT EICHSTATT – INGOLSTADT) is a Roman Catholic university in Eichstätt and Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- To apply for the opportunity you have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months). You are enrolled as a student at the KU (Eichstätt campus or Ingolstadt campus) during the funding period. Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards).
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Before applying for the opportunity firstly applicants should take admission at the university.
KU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity applicants must download the application form and send it to email@example.com
Application must include:
- Before applying gather the following financial documents: Signed application form, Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students) or Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students),proof of academic achievement or transcript of records, one letter of recommendation from, CV in tabular form in English, letter of motivation (one page), proof of nationality.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below