Application for the Lim Hang Hing Scholarship in Singapore – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore.
The educational award is open for domestic and international students who want to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework for four years at SMU.The university will provide an award amount of $9,000 per annum to the winning students.
Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers broad-based business, professional and executive development programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIM HANG HING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Active involvement in CCA and/or community service.
- Good leadership skills and character records.
- With demonstrated financial needs.
- Good academic performance.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
LIM HANG HING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at After being a university student, aspirants will apply online via the Applicant’s Self Service.
Application must include:
- After applying online, you need to upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service, such as academic transcripts/certificates, passport particulars page for permanent residents, passport particulars page and Singapore student pass for non-citizens, secondary school examination results, high school examination results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below