Application for the Lownds Memorial Scholarship For UK and EU students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The grant is awarding for supporting a graduate who wants to study the master’s degree coursework in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology at the university.The grantee will get the amount worth up to £3,000 as a maintenance award.
The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a leading research institution and features highly in university league tables. It was the first of the new wave of UK universities and placed at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOWNDS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from the UK and EU.
- Masters degree in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology.
- To be eligible for this application you must have accepted an offer to study Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology MSc and be classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fees.
- At Sussex, usual entry requirements for students with international qualifications are the equivalent of at least an upper second-class or lower second-class undergraduate honors degree depending on the course you are applying for.
- All teaching at Sussex is in English and seekers must have to meet English language requirements.
LOWNDS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted to this studentship, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will be registered, you can the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach a personal statement of 500 words that details the ways in which the program would benefit you and support your academic development.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below