Application for the MA Writing Poetry funding for UK/EU Students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The fund is open for the dazzling UK and EU students to pursue the MA in Writing Poetry for the academic year 2019-2020.The bursary will provide 100% of UK/EU tuition fees worth up to £7,400.
Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group. Its environmental commitments have been rewarded with a First Class award from the People and Planet University League. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MA WRITING POETRY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from the UK and EU.
- Masters degree in Writing Poetry.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have applied to take the MA in Writing Poetry before applying for the Award.
- If you are going to enrol in the master’s degree, you need to meet the entry requirements of Newcastle University.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
MA WRITING POETRY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications to the email@example.com.
Application must include:
- Must attach a transcript of undergraduate marks, an up-to-date CV, research proposal of 750 words, two referees and research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below