This article contains information on Makerere University, MAK Admission. It also contains the Makerere University, MAK Application Form: 2019/2020 and Application for admission to the 2019 academic year.
- Check Out Makerere University Admission Requirements: 2019/2020
- Check Out Makerere University Fees Structure: 2019/2020
This article contains information on the Makerere University, MAK Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Diploma Application Guidelines
- The application fee of Shs.50,000/= (Fifty thousand shillings only) plus the Bank Charge should be paid to any Stanbic Bank, dfcu Bank (Makerere Branch), ECO Bank and Centenary Bank before collecting the application form from the Admissions Office, Room 314, Level 3, in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
- Certified copies of Diploma Transcripts (not photocopies of certified copies) from the awarding Institutions must be attached to the application forms. Incomplete application forms shall not be accepted.
- Details of the Diplomas required for each programme can be accessed from downloads below (Listed under the respective Colleges). The details of requirements can be obtained from the Undergraduate Admissions(Diploma) on Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University.
- Each applicant should also attach a copy of the Birth Certificate to the application form.
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents.
Undergraduate Degree Application Guideline
- Application forms and other relevant information may be obtained from undergraduate admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University. Admissions are processed in May/June every year.
- Non-refundable application fee of UG Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and UG Shs.172,500/= for International applicants plus Bank charge of UG Shs.2,500/= should be paid from the following banks using Makerere University Paying-in-slips:
- Any STANBIC BANK BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 9030005816385
- DFCU BANK MAKERERE BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 01013500181512
- CENTENARY BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 4912300001
- CRANE BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 0145053500100
- After paying, each applicant must attach a copy of the paying – in slip to the application form and submit the completed application form to the Undergraduate Admissions Office in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below