This article contains information on Makerere University, MAK Admission. It also contains the Makerere University, MAK Application Form: 2020/2021 and Application for admission to the 2020 academic year.
- Check Out Makerere University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Makerere University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
This article contains information on the Makerere University, MAK Application form, and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application for admission into the Makerere University is basically online. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
MAK Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Makerere University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
RVTTI Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the college.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
- Further information on the application form is indicated below.
Undergraduate Degree Offline Application Guideline
- Application forms and other relevant information may be obtained from the undergraduate admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University. Admissions are processed in May/June every year.
- Non-refundable application fee of UG Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and UG Shs.172,500/= for International applicants plus Bank charge of UG Shs.2,500/= should be paid from the following banks using Makerere University Paying-in-slips:
- Any STANBIC BANK BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 9030005816385
- DFCU BANK MAKERERE BRANCH MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 01013500181512
- CENTENARY BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 4912300001
- CRANE BANK MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 0145053500100
- After paying, each applicant must attach a copy of the paying-in slip to the application form and submit the completed application form to the Undergraduate Admissions Office in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
Diploma Application Guidelines
- The application fee of Shs.50,000/= (Fifty thousand shillings only) plus the Bank Charge should be paid to any Stanbic Bank, dfcu Bank (Makerere Branch), ECO Bank and Centenary Bank before collecting the application form from the Admissions Office, Room 314, Level 3, in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
- Certified copies of Diploma Transcripts (not photocopies of certified copies) from the awarding Institutions must be attached to the application forms. Incomplete application forms shall not be accepted.
- Details of the Diplomas required for each program can be accessed from downloads below (Listed under the respective Colleges). The details of requirements can be obtained from the Undergraduate Admissions(Diploma) on Level 3, Senate Building, Makerere University.
- Each applicant should also attach a copy of the Birth Certificate to the application form.
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents.
Makerere University Undergraduate Degree Online Application Guideline
- Applicants should access the Institution’s Admissions URL https://admissions.mak.ac.ug
- Signup using full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid. If you changed your names please go to Senate Building Office 301 with an affidavit supporting the name change.
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
- To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any of the following Banks:
- Post Bank
- Centenary Bank
- DFCU Bank
- UBA Bank
Application will be online using the new AIMS System after getting a pay reference number using the new AIMS System Number but applicants will have to submit certified copies of their Diploma transcripts and certificates and a passport size photograph to Office 315 and 316, Level 3 Senate Building after payment of application fees.
Makerere University, MAK Online Application Forms
Application can also be made online by visiting the institution’s admission portal with valid email address and personal details.
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below
- Check Out Makerere University Student Portal: student.mak.ac.ug
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Makerere University: 2020/2021
- Check Out Makerere University Cut Off Points