Application for the Master of Financial Mathematics Scholarship For Oversea in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The program is open for Australian and International participants to pursue a master’s degree course for the academic year 2019-2020.The educational award will cover the full cost of the tuition fees.
Situated as a public research university, Monash University was established in 1958. Currently, the university enrolled over 50,000 undergraduate and over 22,000 graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia, New Zealand and International participants.
- Pursuing a Masters of Financial Mathematics degree course at the university.
- Must hold an excellent academic record.
- The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability y taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- An aspirant must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this program, all you have to do is to take admission in a master’s degree You will be automatically considered for the grant, no separate application is required.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the university might ask you to submit language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copies of the academic transcripts or certificates, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below