Application for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship in Australia 2019/20 Entry for International Students at the University of Queensland (UQ) in the Australia.
The scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY PRACTICE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International student can apply for these scholarships.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
MASTER OF PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY PRACTICE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
For July 2019 entry –
- Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 May 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below