Application for the Master of Philosophy Development Scholarships for Oversea In Australia- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The free education opportunities are available for international students and have the motive to support their master’s studies at QUT.Scholars of this educational award will receive a living allowance for 1.5 years, indexed annually $27,596 and also a research degree tuition fee sponsorship together with OSHC.
Established in 1989, The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university. It ranked within the top 12 universities in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHILOSOPHY DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bhutan, Tonga, Indonesia, Philippines, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Vietnam, Maldives, Laos, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Papua New Guinea, Pacific, Latin America, and Africa.
- They can apply for a Masters of Philosophy degree program at the university.
- Must be a full-time student who does not hold another scholarship that is worth more than 75% of the Master of Philosophy Development Scholarship.
- The candidates need to achieve 6.5 in the IELTS test or 79 in TOEFL iBT in the English language.
- A completed recognized bachelor honors degree in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study or a completed recognized bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.00 (on QUT’s 7 point scale)is required.
PHILOSOPHY DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply for the Masters of Philosophy degree program with your chosen faculty at the university. After that, complete the online application for the award with the help of given instruction.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below