Application for the MBA (Flexible) Visionary Scholarships for International Candidates in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
With full grace, the bursary is open for students of any nationality. It also has the purpose of supporting their postgraduate taught degree education at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.The free education award will provide an amount of £5000 towards the reduction of tuition fees.
The University of Strathclyde was founded its university status in 1964 by Royal Charter. It is a public research university which also known as Scotland’s third-largest university by a number of students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA VISIONARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Participants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business at the university.
- An applicant must be a distance participant of a master’s degree program.
- Students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability. But only if their national language is not English.
- An eligible participant must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program
MBA VISIONARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being eligible to this program, the participants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After completing the admission successfully, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- The aspirants need to submit a 1000 word statement that should state which grant they wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how they meet the award criteria.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below