This article contains information on Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Admission. It also contains the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Application Form: 2020/2021 and Application for admission to the 2020 academic year.
This article contains information on the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
- Check Out Mbarara University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Mbarara University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
MBARARA UNIVERSITY, MUST APPLICATION GUIDE
Application for admission into the Mbarara University of Science and Technology is basically online. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be filled online through the university admission portal according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
MUST Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Mbarara University, MUST Application Procedure
Go to http://applications.must.ac.ug and click on Online application. By default, the opening page will be on step one.
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
- Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
- NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Login using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Mbarara University, MUST Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and an Access Code. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Click here for the MUST General entry requirements for all courses
- Check Out Mbarara University Student Portal
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Mbarara University: 2020/2021
- Check Out Mbarara University Cut Off Points