Application for the Merit-based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Saint Michael’s College in USA.
The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program. These awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Saint Michael’s College is a private Catholic college of approximately 2,000 undergraduate students located in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States. There are over 40 student organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open to international students.
- The items below help determine your scholarship’s amount.
- High School Transcripts: University will want to see that you are capable of academic work. We are also interested in how well you did in secondary school compared with your peers. If you have received a poor grade in the past, this is not necessarily a bad thing, though we will look for signs of hard work and improvement.
- Achievements: Do you have any particular athletic or musical achievements? What about other activities such as clubs? Did you play a leadership role inside or outside of school? There is place in the application to indicate these things. You may also talk about them in your writing sample.
- A Social Conscience: At Saint Michael’s we encourage (but do not require) students to engage in community service at the local, national, or international levels. We will be very interested to hear about any background in volunteering you may have.
- Writing Sample: University likes to know if you’re a good writer. We also encourage you to use the writing sample for sharing some important information about yourself, your interests, and your experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michael’s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for a merit based scholarship, simply indicate this on the application. Here are the steps you can take to apply.
Application must include:
- Applicants needs to complete one of our applications for admission. Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
- Submit that your official high school transcript is sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below