Application for the MI College Takamine Acoustic Guitar funding for US or Non-US Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the MI College of Contemporary Music in USA.
The award program is established to motivate intermediate or advanced student who are U.S. or non-U.S. citizens and enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program or Bachelors of Music in Performance (Guitar) program.The MI College will provide $1,500 award for tuition credit applied to the first quarter of the program and a new Takamine guitar.
The Musicians Institute College of Contemporary Music was founded in the heart of Hollywood in 1977. It is a Musicians Institute to build the idea to the musicians.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAKAMINE ACOUSTIC GUITAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants can apply from all around the world.
- Associate of Arts and Bachelors of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts and Bachelor’s of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program. Certificate, MI Select, MM or other programs are not eligible
- Newly enrolling and currently enrolled/returning students in any MI program are eligible
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
- applicants required to normally meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) for admission in the MI College.
- Before you may submit a application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
TAKAMINE ACOUSTIC GUITAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Students have all these following data to take this grant:-
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in any genre on the acoustic guitar.
- It is required that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) unaccompanied solo performance. No play-along tracks will be accepted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below